an open source, open hardware robotic platform
A mobile robot to learn and discover
MARRtino is a low-cost platform that comes in many shapes.
You can develop your own robot in five steps:
- Acquire the hardware - Part list
- Assemble the robot - Build
- Install software - Software
- Setup the robot - Quick Setup
- Program the robot - Programming
If you want to try MARRtino functionalities in a simulator, you can install the software (Step 3) and program the robot (Step 5) using the simulation mode.
MARRtino robot is used within:
Luca Iocchi, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
These photos and videos show different models built by students during several workshops.